Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ring of Fire III|
|Publication date||July 2011|
|Preceded by||1636: The Saxon Uprising|
|Followed by||1636: The Kremlin Games|
Ring of Fire III is an anthology created by editor-author-historian Eric Flint, first published in hardcover by Baen Books in July 2011. It is the third anthology in the 1632 series, following after Ring of Fire II (2008).
The book includes twenty short stories, together with a preface by the editor.
- "Preface" (Eric Flint)
- "Dye Another Day" (Mercedes Lackey)
- "Birds of a Feather" (Charles S. Gannon)
- "Falser Messiah" (Tim Roesch)
- "Royal Dutch Airlines" (Gorg Huff and Paula Goodlett)
- "Milton's Choice" (Mark Huston)
- "To End the Evening" (Brad Sinor)
- "Cap and Gown" (Jack Carroll)
- "A Relation of the Late Siege" (Panteleimon Roberts)
- "Frying Pan" (Anette Pederson)
- "All God's Children in the Burning East" (Garrett W. Vance)
- "Do It Once and Do It Again" (Terry Howard)
- "Les Ailes du Papillon" (Walter Hunt)
- "And the Devil Will Drag You Under" (Walt Boyes)
- "Salonica" (Kim Mackey)
- "The Sound of Sweet Strings: A Serenade in One Movement" (David Carrico)
- "Stone Harvest" (Karen Bergstralh)
- "An Eye Opener" (Kerryn Offord and Linda Davidson)
- "Make Mine Macramé" (Virginia DeMarce)
- "Upward Mobility" (Charles S. Gannon)
- "Four Days on the Danube" (Eric Flint)