Rick Boatright is a key member of the 1632 Research Committee and runs both Eric Flint's personal website and 1632.org. He has been publicly credited by Flint for providing the radio-electric and electromagnetic research upon which Flint and Weber relied upon in plotting 1633 and 1634: The Baltic War.
- Canst Thou Send Lightnings?
- Those Daring Young Men
- Those Daring Not So Young Men
- Those Not So Daring
- Supply and Demand
- The Society of Saint Philip of the Screwdriver
- Dr. Phil's Aeolian Transformers - co-authored with Kerryn Offord
- The Dr. Gribbleflotz Chronicles, Part 2: Dr. Phil’s Amazing Essence Of Fire Tablets - co-authored with Kerryn Offord
- Dr. Phil Rules the Waves - co-authored with Kerryn Offord
- 1636: The Chronicles of Dr. Gribbleflotz
- Radio in the 1632 Universe
- So You Want To Do Telecommunications In 1633?
- Radio in 1632, Part 3
- The Mechanical Reproduction Of Sound: Developing A Recorded Music Distribution Industry - co-authored with Chris Pennycate
- The Aqualator
- The Grantville State Library: A Guide for Writers and Fans